Dunedin City Council
Consumer and Brand Marketing Advisor
Working with the Enterprise Dunedin team, the Consumer and Brand Marketing Advisor will develop and lead consumer marketing activities and attract partnership. You will educate and inform external and internal stakeholders on the Dunedin brand values and principles.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing expert who is a team player.
To be successful in this role, you will:
• have a tertiary qualification in marketing or similar
• have proven excellent marketing and brand development experience, including
social media channels
• have a passion for Dunedin and the development of Dunedin as a compelling
• have proven ability to establish and nurture relationships
• have excellent time management skills with strong attention to detail
• have strong computer literacy, with intermediate to advanced skills with the
Microsoft Office Suite of applications
• be highly motivated, responsive and innovative.
This is an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic and high performing tourism or
marketing individual to join our dynamic, passionate team.
Applications close Friday 7th September 2018.
The Headwaters Glenorchy
Managing Director of The Headwaters
• Are you an experienced hospitality/accommodations/retail professional looking for a leadership role in a business designed to make a difference financially, environmentally and for your community?
• Are you an entrepreneur with a track record of growing your revenues, your people, your impact and your company’s reputation?
• Are you motivated by delighting and inspiring customers, developing new offerings, and leading-edge approaches to business and sustainability?
Located in one of the most beautiful places in New Zealand, just 45 minutes north of Queenstown, The Headwaters is the umbrella organisation that hosts the newly-built Camp Glenorchy cabins, Mrs Woolly’s General Store & Pantry, and Mrs Woolly’s Campground. Opened in March 2018, Camp Glenorchy is New Zealand’s first Net Zero energy visitor accommodations, built to the most rigorous sustainability standards in the world.
We are looking for our first Managing Director to oversee all aspects of leadership, finance and operations to guide the business from start-up phase to revenue optimisation and triple-bottom-line sustainability.