INBOUND OPERATOR – DESTINATION SPECIALIST
Southern World New Zealand is seeking an experienced inbound Destination Specialist/Travel Consultant to join our vibrant New Zealand team.
Applicants need have a solid knowledge of New Zealand tourism providers and enjoy working with international travel companies to design & operate unique New Zealand travel experiences for clients from around the world.
We are looking for staff that are passionate about destination New Zealand, creative, efficient and accurate.
The role will include utilising our extensive product database to create comprehensive and accurate quotations, booking of services, supplier liaison, formatting documentation as well as managing and supporting clients whilst in destination.
A high level of English (spoken and written) and a solid skill base to include Microsoft word and either a pre-existing knowledge of the Tourplan reservations system or the confidence to learn Tourplan are important.
Be part of a busy, fun and dynamic team and enjoy sharing New Zealand best tourism products with visitors from around the world.
Our New Zealand office is based in central Auckland and we have number of senior and experiences staff working remotely.
Martin Horgan Southern World New Zealand [email protected]
Touch of Spice
SENIOR TRAVEL DESIGNER POSITION
Touch of Spice, leaders in Luxury Stays & Experiences in New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific are looking for an experienced Senior Travel Designer to join our growing team.
Do you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the New Zealand inbound travel industry, have a strong background in sales and excellent customer service? We want to hear from you!
Please send your CV to [email protected] Applications close on Friday 23rd November 2018.
Please send your CV to [email protected]
The Headwaters Glenorchy
Managing Director of The Headwaters
• Are you an experienced hospitality/accommodations/retail professional looking for a leadership role in a business designed to make a difference financially, environmentally and for your community?
• Are you an entrepreneur with a track record of growing your revenues, your people, your impact and your company’s reputation?
• Are you motivated by delighting and inspiring customers, developing new offerings, and leading-edge approaches to business and sustainability?
Located in one of the most beautiful places in New Zealand, just 45 minutes north of Queenstown, The Headwaters is the umbrella organisation that hosts the newly-built Camp Glenorchy cabins, Mrs Woolly’s General Store & Pantry, and Mrs Woolly’s Campground. Opened in March 2018, Camp Glenorchy is New Zealand’s first Net Zero energy visitor accommodations, built to the most rigorous sustainability standards in the world.
We are looking for our first Managing Director to oversee all aspects of leadership, finance and operations to guide the business from start-up phase to revenue optimisation and triple-bottom-line sustainability.
Dunedin City Council
Consumer and Brand Marketing Advisor
Working with the Enterprise Dunedin team, the Consumer and Brand Marketing Advisor will develop and lead consumer marketing activities and attract partnership. You will educate and inform external and internal stakeholders on the Dunedin brand values and principles.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing expert who is a team player.
To be successful in this role, you will:
• have a tertiary qualification in marketing or similar
• have proven excellent marketing and brand development experience, including
social media channels
• have a passion for Dunedin and the development of Dunedin as a compelling
• have proven ability to establish and nurture relationships
• have excellent time management skills with strong attention to detail
• have strong computer literacy, with intermediate to advanced skills with the
Microsoft Office Suite of applications
• be highly motivated, responsive and innovative.
This is an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic and high performing tourism or
marketing individual to join our dynamic, passionate team.
Applications close Friday 7th September 2018.