Samoa Tourism Growth Partnership
Expression of Interest: Digital Content Manager
We are seeking expressions of interest for a contract assignment to support the redevelopment of a new website for Samoa Tourism Authority. www.samoa.travel
The assignment involves the following tasks:
- Working closely with the Samoa Tourism Authority in the implementation of their new website
- Development of a digital content management strategy that is fit for purpose including governance and approval structure
- Review of current content to ensure an efficient transition to the new site
- Development and implementation of systems and resources to maintain the new website
including analytics for continuous improvement
- Curation and sourcing of new content to meet the needs of the new website
- Training of Samoa Tourism Authority staff and other tourism operators in the content
requirements for the website and social media channels
- Provide ongoing support for STA staff for up to 12 months to effectively deliver both
strategic and tactical campaigns via online channels.
The ideal contractor will either be an individual or an agency that can offer consistency in service delivery by no more than two people to deliver the services required.
The contractor will have both technical ability to carry out the assignment as well as experience in training and mentoring others to implement the strategy. Experience in training with diverse audiences would be an advantage. The contractor will need to spend an initial period of a minimum of three months in Apia working with Samoa Tourism Authority and this is expected to be followed by regular ongoing training and support.
The expression of interest must contain information on the technical ability of the applicant to undertake the assignment, experience in the area with examples of previous work and capability of the person or personnel likely to undertake the assignment. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to prepare a comprehensive proposal at a later date. For a full position description and requirements please email Donna Graf at [email protected]
TRC Tourism is managing the Samoa Tourism Growth Partnership on behalf of the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
For further details on the position please contact Ray Salter on email: [email protected] or phone: +64 (0) 21 452316
Expressions of interest submissions are to be emailed to: Donna Graf by 11.59pm Monday 4th of June 2018 email: [email protected]